Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas Decorations Envy

Ed is working a funny shift, so I don't get to see him of an evening and consequently we've not had an evening to heat up some mulled wine, whack on some Christmas songs and decorate the Lounge Room together.
This is a tradition of ours, he puts the tree up and does the lights I decorate the rest of the room and we rendezvous to decorate the tree together.
Seeing everyones lights up down my street I am getting Christmas envy! I am used to having my decorations up by now, so I just had to decorate somewhere and decided to decorate our bedroom which faces the front of the house.

I started by grouping together baubles tying some with string and some with ribbons...





I put up our twinkling fairy lights...



My gun-metal grey Christmas Tree cone...



Som gorgeous Narcissus bulbs on a plate...


Frosted silver beads on my bookcase... 



Hung some icicles from my bedside lamp...

Kirst xo

No comments:

Post a Comment